God in All Things
Teaching the Whole Child in a Christ-Centered Learning Environment
St. John’s Area School believes that children are a gift from God, and what they learn in school will greatly affect how they will live when they are older. Here, we affirm that God created all things. We strive to provide a warm, compassionate environment in which students can learn and grow academically and in their Catholic faith.
As a Catholic school, we are dedicated to helping the whole child see God in all things. Guiding students through successes and challenges, we prepare them to live in and contribute to our changing world.
- See God in all things
- We Are Always Learning
- Serve others
- Respect and Serve
- May 1-5: Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- May 5: Parents pick up at 2:45pm
- May 12: Grades K-3 Field Trip
- May 14: Mother’s Day
- May 16: Board of Education Mtg.
- May 17: 10am Mass at St. Lawrence in Duelm
- May 22: Last Day of M/W Pre-K
- May 23: Last Day of T/TH Pre-K
- May 24: Mass for retiring Teachers 10am
- May 24: Open House for retiring Teachers 11-3pm and 5-7pm
- May 25: Pre-K Graduation
- May 26: Last Day of School, End of 4th Qtr
- May 29: Memorial Day
- May 30-Jun 2: Teacher In-service
- May 31: 6th Grade Graduation, 7pm
St. John’s Area School welcomes all children into our Christ-centered learning environment. We strive to promote an excellent education and instill in our students the courage to imagine their bright futures. We build on the children’s varied backgrounds and challenge them to achieve success morally as well as academically. Together, in a safe and loving environment, we share experiences that will foster well-formed individuals and life-long learners who live and model their Catholic faith. Students are encouraged to use their God-given gifts to serve and positively impact the lives of others. We support students in their spiritual growth in order to prepare the next generation of Catholic leaders.